Tuesday, October 16, 2012

List #1

I have decided to post really random lists of things I like and dislike for you, the reader.

I may do this periodically. starting with this one.

 1. I have an irrational fear of open toilet seats. I guess it's the sense that my phone or something valuable will suddenly grow legs and want to commit suicide by jumping into said open toilet...and it's suicide because I'm not going in after you. you're on your own cute clippie from Anthropologie!!!

 2. I have an irrational fear of closed shower curtains when I'm in the bathroom. What could possibly be hiding behind the shower curtain? Well, it could be a number of things. A mass murderer, a tyrannosaurus named Rex, Mosquitoes...the list is endless, really.

 3. I hate mosquitoes. HATE.

 4. I LOVE owls. and yes, apparently me and a million other girls across the world, as this has now become a fad. And I'm going to say it anyway, because I KNOW it's true, even though you might roll your eyes at me (you bitch), I was into owls wayyyy before it was cool!

 5. I love texting random letters on my iphone just to see what autocorrect will change them to, and then sending it to people to see their reactions. this one is fairly new, but I'm sure will bring hours of entertainment.

6. If you ever see my hair in beanie, it is because I have not showered. This one is more of a fact, but it brings me to my next one, so I thought I'd put it in here.

 7. I LOVE beanies. (see above)

 8. I LOVE Arnold Palmer. yes, the golfer. If not for him, I would not have my favorite drink.

 There, that should do it for now. I can now go back to my very unproductive day...

Until next time,

No comments: