Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sock Bun??

Yes, It's true.

Even I get sucked into the trend setting styles being plastered all over pinterest. My newest obsession is what people call the Sock Bun!! The idea is clearly very simple: Use a sock to create a poofy, voluminous bun at the top of your head.



I found a fuss free video tutorial by Caron Turner, over at Secondhand Beautiful, which was very helpful! Thanks Caron!!



I read on the interwebz, that if you sleep in it, it will create soft, rolling curls by morning. 
My hard to curl hair curls for no one. 

So, we shall see! 

P.S. I can't wait to see these faces tomorrow. ahh! so cute.


:::::::Update::::::::

Curls didn't work! :(


ah well, at least the bun looks cute. 




 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you tried using a hair donut instead of a sock? BunQueen.com has them online in different colors and sizes!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glorygirl said...

No, I haven't! I will have to check that out, thanks for the suggestion!